Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally starting a blog

I've tried blogging before but they havent worked out so well. Let's hope this one doesnt follow that path.
This is going to be one BUSY week. Andrew and I are packing up and moving up to Snowflake on saturday. I am very excited to move, but just a little nervous. I have never lived very far away from my family, so it will definetly take some getting used to. I am so glad that my awesome brother and sister-in-law, Steve and Jewel, will be living a minute away from us. I am so in love with the house we are renting. I just hope I can make it feel like home.

This is our glorious place:



I am SO in love with our white picket fence!!!

I can't believe how BIG our yard is. Andrew says we need to get goats to keep our grass cut so he doesn't have to go out and cut it. I can't wait to plant a garden either. I just hope it will hold up with all the wind up there.

I will have to post more pictures of the inside when we move in. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment